Ok everyone after talking with the parks and getting the most up to date information we think it’s in the clubs best interest to postponed our tournaments until we have been cleared to continue. We have been informed by the Fish Commission and the Parks Service that until the counties where our events are to be held go to the Green stage we will not be permitted to conduct tournaments. We will keep everyone updated as we hear more and will look to reschedule when we can.

Categories: News