We are back on to have tournaments as we are have 17 counties moving to green, also on May 29, include Bradford, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Montour, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Venango and Warren.
To ensure we are limiting everyones exposure at our tournaments here is what we would like everyone to follow until further notice:
- Everyone must wear a mask while onshore at the launch area.
- For sign up in the morning. Send one person up to pay and get your boat number. If you haven’t signed up we will have applications on a table that you can grab and use to sign up but you would make it much easier on us if you brought one already filled out.
- For weigh in we will call boat numbers to have you bring your fish up in small groups. 1-5, then we will call for more 5-10, ect. Send one person up with your fish to weigh them and then return to your boat/truck once done.
- Let try our best to keep 6 feet apart if there is a line
- Keep groups around boats to under 10 people, if you see a group forming please try to break off into smaller groups to chat. Remember less is more for right now. We don’t want to draw any attention on the club so please do your part to keep your distance.
- I will call out the results and walk thought the boats once weigh in is complete so that everyone can hear where they stand or ask any questions.